Tuesday, November 28, 2006

I heart 2M!

These are my kids that I adore. I have a crush on you guys! (I taught them that expression this week. These are two of my twenty-four groups of students I see. These two classes are in 2M which means they're sort of like sophomores, and they specialize in European studies (I think!). I have them at the end of my day and fridays and they like english, so its fun for all of us.
Here above is Jeremy, Pierre, Eva, Manon, Anouk, Marwane, Alice, Clemence and Laure.

And this is Yasmina, Charlotte, Theresa, Raphaelle, Samy, Tiphaine, Anabelle and Lea.

I told them to put on the cheesy american smiles. Aren't they so cute in their scarves?


If any of you guys are reading, leave me comments ;).

8 comments:

clémence said...

Hi! You are so kind with us! I am so happy that you are our assistant!
see you friday, XXX

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad to have you as our assistant !
I really like your class !
See you on Friday !

PS => Omg my cheesy american smile :-D

Anonymous said...

hi!today i'm GREAT!
you're so funny and cool !
i'm very happy to see you on fridays!
the photo is ... very ... special !
you're a very good assistant and i think that everybody (2M) adore you too!:)
so, see you on friday !:)

Anonymous said...

I'm very Happy to know you
And I want to be a Bernadette too ! XD

See you on friday !

Anonymous said...

Bon anniversaire Tessa!! j'écris en français mais ce n'est pas grave! j'adore tes expressions françaises comme "ça déchire", "je suis vénère" "c'est chaud"!! t'es super sympa et on a bien compris ke t'aimais dancer
j'aime trop tes cours
gros bisouxxx et éclate toi bien!!

Anonymous said...

We love you too Tessa...=)
You're so fun and cute...
I'm very happy to improve my english with you...
See you, kisses...

Anonymous said...

Well even if we are not in those pictures (cuz we are in the other group ...), we loooove u so muuch Tessa !!
I'm waiting for next time with u and i hope you enjoyed the night at Mix Club !! :-D

XOXO

Anonymous said...

Hi!!
Your class is really funny (like you). It's the own class where everybody want to go! Kiss and see you next Friday!