Its been more than a year since I've written. Loads of stuff has happened since, but I'll just mention the top three notable changes in my life, which follow a logical sequence:
-I got married to the most devoted man in the world. Therefore,
-I moved to a bigger, sunny apartment with a great kitchen. Therefore,
-I have become a self-proclaimed amateur foodie and chef (emphasis on the amateaur part!)
Therefore, at the request of my sister Bethany, who probably got sick of me cooking (and hence burning parts of my body) while on the phone with her, I'm turning my stagnant blog into yet another food blog. Mostly it will serve as my own personel recipe repetoire, since I tend to shove random scraps of paper on which a recipe has been scribbled into the ice drawer which lives ontop of our microwave for the moment. Then I lose them. Not very handy. If other folks happen to find something here tasty, pretty, or otherwise interesting along the way, tant mieux! I'd love your ideas as well!
Bon appétit!
1 comment:
Fabulous!!! Love this idea--and the photos and recipes inspire me to DO it! (Looks like a lot of work--but worth it, I'm sure.) Keep it up--it's fun to read--and to see the pictures of PEOPLE too! Bisous, Maman
Post a Comment