Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Random pictures

Me in a green wig at the Rond Point. I love the colors in this shot.


This is the view from my daily commute. This is the Seine (obviously) and you can see la Notre Dame, Saint Chapelle, and the Louvre from this vantage point. Pas mal...



Picture from January when it was snowing for a week straight. Beautiful but cooooooold! Note the huge ferris wheel they put up at Place de la Concorde in December.



The "gite" in Normandy or country cottage that we stayed in for New Year's. It was so nice to get out of the city and back to my country roots for a few days! There was about 12 of us all together! Very fun way to ring in 2009!


Perfect image of European vs. American automobiles. This picture was taken in Lincoln last summer. Garrett and I saw this truck with this mini in the truck bed. A car carrying a car. Hilarious.




1 comment:

Kels and Eric said...

I love the cottage! I had a dream I was in Paris with you the other night... so I found my journal that I wrote while we were there. It's pretty hilarious. I am a HUGE dork. Love you and miss you.