It has indeed been a while since I've written anything. The past few months have gone by in a blur. Most of my time is occupied by working at HV Services, serving on the Champs-Elysées, dancing as much as possible, swimming in the mornings, and taking advantage of the wonderful Vélib public bike system as my new method of transportation because I can't stand the metro anymore! Clearly, I don't have a lot of free time - or if I do, I fill it up as quickly as possible with activities.
The weather is nice finally! Sunny and in the 60s this week with baby blossoms starting to bud on trees in the parks. I wish it would stay like this forever, but I'm know we'll still have some icky days before the warm weather settles in.
Still nothing to report on the visa front. For now I'm just enjoying my time in Paris while I can. I love this city.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
HOORAY!! New pictures and words on your blog! I love each one--very artistic and/or telling a story. :) And I, too, welcome Spring! Love, Maman
Post a Comment