We look like professional race car drivers, except we're not. We were driving go-carts at RPM in Sacramento. Fun way to start the New Year. Me and my family racing around a track at 40MPH in little vehicles barely bigger than ourselves. Quite a bit more exciting than what I actually did on New Year's eve: eating sushi with friends (I don't even like japanese food) and then watching 200 Cigarettes at a friends' apartment. At least we could watch a movie about people having crazy times on New Year's eve. HmmmThis is the second year in a row that I haven't had a new year's eve kiss. Last year, I was at the Eiffel Tower with a huge group of Germans. That was good times. But as I had just stopped talking to the bi-polar Venezuelan that I was sort of seeing at the time, I had no one to kiss. Tant pis. I vow that next year, je vais embrasser quelqu'un pour le nouvel an! C'est promis!
No comments:
Post a Comment