
Dancing is a beautiful thing. This morning, for example, I turned on 'greatest dance hits and jammed around my living room for about 45 minutes in my pijamas and curlers in my hair. Fortunately, I was alone in the house. But seriously, nothing makes me happy like dancing does. Even during my hardcore jazz/ballet/tap years, I still could dance for fun in addition to the 20hours of training each week. My latest passion is Salsa, which is a blast. I take classes down in San Diego and love to go out when I can.
Last night was another dancing experience. Club 21 down in Sacramento with my girlfriends from high school. We didn't know that it was a gay club when we went. But it turned out to be really fun and funny. At least we didn't have skeezy guys trying to grind up on us. Instead we were surrounded by gorgeous guys who were better dancers and dressers than us! Pretty freaking fun. I love catching up with people. Its amazing how you can lapse years in seeing people and then you get together for one night and have so much fun. Even though people change and grow, I find that their basic personality and beliefs don't change. Its awesome to have great friends like that.
My newest embarrassing crush is on the song "These Words" by Natasha Bedingfield. I could listen to it over and over again. And do. And dance.
No comments:
Post a Comment