
So, I'm back in San Diego and so happy and hyper that I swear I'm ADD or something. And its weird because San Diego is one of those places that you don't realize how much you miss it until you actually get back. It was like breathing a sigh of relief to step back into my clean, non-cluttery little place. I had such a great, relaxing time at home....sleeping in late, drinking coffee while I messed around with my new computer, watched way to much TV, hung out with friends and spent some wonderful moments with my family. It was the perfect vacation. Now I'm back at school and ready (well, as ready as I can be) to begin what will be my last semester of school as a student...very possibly EVER!
I arrived last night and had the place to myself (which I really like, sometimes. Mostly I like having people around, but after 3 weeks of lots of family time, its nice to be alone) to unpack and unwind. Then I slept in today and went grocery shopping. Freaking $75 dollars later, I have a stocked fridge.
I decided to start the new school year off with a bang...french style. I bought salame, smoked cheddar cheese, and a baguette. The only thing I lacked was the wine, but since it is not allowed on campus, I was content with Martinelli's Apple cider. Then I sat down for a little carpet picnic in front of Le Divorce. I also bought some Petit Ecoliers - my favorite french cookie. I had a truly french afternoon.
No comments:
Post a Comment