Friday, January 27, 2006

Yaking and linguisticas


I got into my class at State. Which is good and bad. Its good because it means that I'm going to graduate. Its bad because its like the hardest class ever and the professor is from Spain, so I'm not used to his accent. So, linguisticas hispanicas es muy dificile! Pero, eventualmente, voy a comprender. El problema es que quiero hablar en frances. No quiero perder mi nivel de frances, pero debo practicar mi espanol! Ay Dios mio!

And other than that, we went Kayaking the other day. So much fun. It totally made me appreciate San Diego and what a beautiful city it is. Being out in the middle of the sparkling bay in mid january in a tank top, gazing at the tall skyscrapers of downtown and the fishermen off the coast near the Navy base. Its my goal to be happy wherever God puts me and to find the beauty in my surrounding everyday. God help me!

No comments: