Well, to be fair, we have been having great weather up here too. But its more than the sun...its my HOME back at school with all my dear wonderful friends that I haven't seen in like forever and I won't see for a while yet. Its my last day of work, which is also very exciting. The whole no-longer-recieving-a-paycheck thing is not so exciting. Oh well, I guess I'm just going to have to cut down on my Hemés scarf purchases (HA!)
Tyler and I have been arguing and trying to figure out how to get over each other. I guess its not helping that we stil talk on the phone. Well, that will change in a little over a week when I am in Paris and not able to talk to him. Here's the dilema:
I told him that since we aren't together anymore, of course I would expect that he would date people. He was like "no, I don't want to. you'll get mad or hurt. I just couldn't do that. I'm still in love with you..." etc. I finally convinced him that I really would be OK with it. So, then he tells me that he's taking a girl out next weekend. Well, I FLIPPED! (turns out it wasn't really even a date, but whatever) I was like "I can't believe that you could get over me that fast and go out with another girl! Well, I guess since we're not together anymore you can do what you want! etc." and then I pretty much hung up on him. NOT A GOOD WAY TO HANDLE THIS SITUATION! now he's gun shy about even mentioning other girls to me after I convinced him that I truly would be cool with it and then flipped out. Yeesh. This is complicated
Friday, September 17, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment