Friday, September 10, 2004

Good news and Bad news

Okay, so I don't have as much money as I thought coming to me. Some of the Point Loma financial Aid fell through because apparently I don't have "enough need". I'm a college student with no income for the next year in Europe...I have PLENTY of need, thank you very much. But, after crying on the phone with my mom trying to explain that I won't be able to eat for the next 9 months, she said not to worry about it. I'm sure glad that my parents are supportive of me going abroad and that they will make sure I can have a good adventure.

On the other hand, I confirmed my flights today. I get window seats! Hooray! I always prefer to have a window seat because I can see the sights taking off and landing. Plus I can sleep by leaning against the window instead of the shoulder of someone next to me. Actually though, I probably should have opted for the aisle seat seeing as how my bladder is tiny and since I'll be flying over the atlantic for like 6 hours, there's not much to see. Oh well. ALSO! I located exactly where my appartment is in Paris. SOOO exciting! I was going to post a map here, but then I thought better of it. Not such a good idea on the internet nowadays. Its really exciting to see all the cool things around it though. Can't wait to get there.

No comments: