Friday, September 03, 2004
Last weekend
Okay, I resisted the urge to post the title in french. I really need to TRY to do this blog in English so that others can understand it. Not that anyone is actually going to read all of this stuff. I was going to say "Mon francais est tres mal" - my french is very bad. Which is absolutely true. I dragged out my grammar book last weekend and I really need to be dedicated to studying for the next few weeks until the 27th, which is when I pack up all my life into 2 borrowed suitcases and fly far far away. I have to take the placement test like the 3rd day that I'm in Paris which will determine whether or not I am actually in the program that I'm paying for (!).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment