Monday, September 13, 2004

Nerves

The countdown has begun: 2 weeks = 14days. And I'm starting to feel more stressed than ever. I'm really excited because this is my last week at work. Then I'm going to San Diego for 5 days to hang out with school friends and say goodbye to everyone. Then I'm coming home for a few days and basically packing and studying my butt off. I'm starting to get very very very nervous - not about actually going to Paris and seeing everything new and different and French. I'm nervous about the placement exam for Sorbonne. I have to take it the 2nd day that I'm there and I'm so scared that I won't pass. Passing the exam is crucial for me. I have to pass it so I can take my electives in french. I have to take my electives in french because I already paid for them AND I'm already getting credit for them at Point Loma. If I don't take these specific classes, it will screw up my schedule at Point Loma and I may not graduate on time which means I'd have to do a 5th year which means I'd have that much more money to pay off on student loans. Not only that, but I wouldn't get as advanced in my french as I'd like to. I WANT to take my classes in french, I NEED to take my classes in french...I just don't know if I CAN take them in french. So, be praying for me on the 29th of september.

PS God is Good to me. Praise his name.

No comments: