Wednesday, July 21, 2004

What am I doing?

Okay, so I guess this will begin my adventure. I'm actually not abroad yet. I'm at work in Nor Cal at my desk, but I can't stop thinking about how in about 2 months I will be departing for an adventure of a lifetime in Paris!!! My violinist friend Kelly suggested that I start a Blog (which is a really ugly word, in my opinion) so that friends and family can see what I'm up to far far away. I am not even sure how this whole situation works...can anyone see my musings or is it just people who I tell my address to? Hmmm. I guess we'll see.
 
Oh yeah, I chose my address to be Etudiante because all the good names were taken (like Tess, Tessa, Thérèse, etc.) So I chose an appropriate noun for what I will be soon...une etudiante à l'Université de Paris - Sorbonne. Yay!
I need to work on my French desperately.



No comments: