Okay, I hate to sound negative and complainy, but I really hate my job at Chevy's and I don't know what to do. I don't know whether to quit and lose that $200 pay check or to just stick it out through the summer. I'm hoping Bethany might need me as a babysitter, and Rebecca too and then I could probably make up that $100 a week - plus it would be much more enjoyable to spend that time with my nephews and niece than with crabby customers. So, here's a pro/con list of quitting:
PRO:
not dealing with bad schedules that change every week
not working with scary people or rude servers who make me cry
get weekends off
more time to prepare for France
more time to spend with Tyler when he's here
no taxes taken out of my paycheck if I babysit
no need to beg girls to cover my shifts if I can't work
CON:
I'll probably make less money, even if I do babysit
no tips from To Go's
I might be bored with extra time on my hands
I can't get free food anymore
I need to make a decision by next wednesday or thursday probably - next weekend at the latest. hmmm...
Friday, July 23, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment