Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Lobster-girl

Santa Cruz was soo much fun - relaxing and talking with the family and eating waaaay too much food. I can't believe I had to leave 4 days early to get back here for work. But, on the plus side, I probably would've been bummed out today because I wouldn't have even been able to go outside, I am so FRIED! I was totally excited to see the sun come out yesterday - momentary lapse in sanity (I forgot I have been stuck inside practically all summer and my pasty skin has literally no tan) - and I fell asleep with almost no sunscreen on. Now my Irish complected skin is looking more like the tomatoes that Dad has been growing in the summer. I probably got about 700 new freckles too. What can I say...I was so hoping to get a pretty tan before Tyler gets here. My plan totally backfired because not only am I fried, and I'll be peeling right around the time he gets here, but I don't even think I'll be able to shave my legs - my shins are where I got burned the worst. Weird. So, I'll be a peeling-hairy-lobster-girl for our one year anniversay next week. At least I know he's not staying with me just for my looks ;)

No comments: