We ran out of non-fat milk today at the office, so I had to use the half and half - very amusing because its like drinking melted butter with lots of chocolate to make a mocha. Yikes! And I'm going to be in a swim suit next week in Santa Cruz. Oh well, even with the brownie I had for breakfast and the haven't-worked-out-in-a-month laziness, I'm still like 10 pounds lighter than last summer. I was still trying to work off my Freshman 15. It really isn't a myth, you know. About 90% of the girls I knew gained at least 10 lbs their 1st year. I don't know what it is...later nights, living on your own, having acessible candy and popcorn in your room at all hours of the day, being WAY too tired most of the time, eating to stay awake, the Caf food...okay, so I guess its not so much of a mystery. I hope hope hope I don't gain the French 40 that Karisa was teasing me about. I just need to stay away from the 342 kinds of cheese and pain au chocolat. RARRR....
Thursday, July 22, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment