Sunday, November 02, 2008

pictures

My bed is backed right up against my couch to maximize space. And I don't have a bedframe quite yet.
Notice the coats hanging from the curtain rod over my door. I don't have a coat rack yet, and its cold and rainy in Paris.




It is a studio. So only one room. But its a nice room and perfectly suited for one person. I love my purple sofa (which is a pull out so come visit!) and my awful aztec patterned pillow case is borrowed. I'm waiting to purchase my own linens.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hurrah! Your place is lovely :) Thank you for having me today, it was a great afternoon. If I get any more random samples for you I will bring them along!

Pam said...

Practically Perfect in Every Way! :) It's a great arrangement, yielding a separated livingroom/diningroom and kitchen area away from your sleeping area. A good inch at least. Very creative use of the space. It looks very homey and comfortable and I wish I were there sitting on your couch and enjoying it with you. Love, Maman

Unknown said...

Yep !

Super ton Blog : Tout est génial. Quelle chance d'habiter sur Paris !

Constantin