Yes, where I have been living for the past 3 weeks. BUT to be fair, I only got internet this past week. And only figured out the wireless configuation a few days ago. I named my network "Ophir" so now whenever I turn on my computer, it says "You are now connected to Ophir" which makes me smile to think of home.
I have a very small, very cozy studio which is being furnished little by little. I still lack dishes and an oven (or microwave), and chairs, but the rest has come together quite nicely actually. I feel very fortunate to live in one of the most beautiful areas of Paris as well: Saint Germain des Pres. Its only a few minutes walk to my school and has lots of shops, cafes, restaurants, and parks. Very lovely.
My apartment itself is on the ground floor that looks into a courtyard. I live across the street from a farmer's market center and next door to a laundromat (which is very convenient since I don't have a washing machine in my place). Just around the corner is St. Sulpice cathedral and Luxembourg gardens. Its a very pleasant quartier.
Sunday, November 02, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yea Tess you lookin good....Your place looks so much fun,,Dad
Post a Comment