Monday, November 03, 2008

Cold and dirty

I have not had hot water for 4 days. Something is wrong with my hot water heater.
The repair man came to fix it today, but now I have to wait for 4 hours to have enough water to take a shower and do my dishes. Boo.
As I'm waiting around, I thought I'd add some more pictures of my weekend in Rennes a few weeks ago. I tried to add videos, but Blogger doesn't seem to want to accept them. Maybe another day.
Parakeets in the menagerie of Thabor Park
Beautiful fall colors on a beautiful fall day in Brittany.


This picture reminded me of the lampost in Naria from "The Lion The Witch and The Wardrobe"


View over Rennes: small town in North Western France that is the capital of Brittany, and one of my favorite places in France (outside of Paris).


I love maps. This is the map of the public tranportation system in the Rennes area. I am pointing at the single metro line (Paris has 16).

1 comment:

Kels and Eric said...

I love the map picture. I have a picture on Facebook with you and the pop up map of San Francisco.