Friday, July 13, 2007

Martini, shaken not stirred...





Bond, James Bond.

Last weekend, Meredith and I hosted a party James Bond themed.

It was hilarious! After much convicing our french friends that it is, in fact, fun and funny to dress up, we got the whole group in suits and dresses. Great times.

3 comments:

Pam said...

Love the pseudo-drama! I can hear the James Bond theme song playing in my head, just looking at the pictures. :) What fun!
Now that the new Harry Potter movie is out are you planning a Hogwarts Ball? THAT would take considerably more convincing for the reluctant costumees!
I should have known you'd be hosting this type of party, oh ye of the all-newspaper Peter Pan outfit! Love, Maman

Sadie said...

tessa! I miss you! I never REALLY got over the fact that you weren't at the beach. I couldn't possibly go to the candy store without you so we'll have to go next year maybe. I hope you're doing well. So sorry about the Visa thing...lame French government. I know you have no idea what the next year of your life looks like but I wanted to officially ask you to be a bridesmaid in our wedding on September 6, 2008. I don't expect you to know if you can come but I would be so honored if you could be there. I wish I could ask you in person but you're a little far away. Also, Amanda Stone is in Paris right now and wanted your contact info. I dont have a phone number for you so if you want to contact her she has her normal cell phone 916 798 7547. I have no idea if that will even work but I told her I would try to get ahold of you. anyway, know that you are missed and I look forward to seeing you soon I hope. Love you!

love Sade

little peeps said...

Bon Jour Tessa,

Se moi, Catalina (at D.O.), your cousin, Kaitlin, who can't remember a lick of french. In that, you amaze me. Love all the pics. I just found my way to your site via Stanphillstory.blogspot.com It all looks amazing and almost make-believe. Europe has a way of doing that to a girl who once traveled but now am comfortable and settled in little Pine Grove. I miss the college age days because of this.