Sunday, May 20, 2007

Pique-nique, Sacre coeur and George Foreman

To celebrate the end of my teaching contract, I planned a little picnic with some of my kids from Paul Lapie - of course, only about a third of them came. Rrrr. It was still really fun. My picnic blanket comes from the Congo.
This is a very interesting view of Sacre Coeur church from my new metro stop. Paris is so green and leafy now.

This picture is terrible of me, but it shows my delight of eating a real burger made on a George Foreman grill at my friend Tim's house who lives in the middle of a forest ouside of Paris - this is his very yellow kitchen.

1 comment:

Pam said...

I HOPE I can make this work this time...I LOVE ALL the photos of Paris and you, and the trees all leafed out since we were there when the green was just a hint and a promise. I wish I were there right now to experience Paris in the colorful, blooming summer. I would have a pique-nique too! (WAY more elegant than a picnic!) :) Love, Maman