This is just a snapshot of the Norton's Christmas 2006. It was a day of family, fun, food, gifts, games, lights and love. There's nothing like being home for the holidays.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Glad you're home for a little while my friend! Love the Jetlag pic :) ~Melissa
Miss you already. Last night Jon asked, "When is Tessa leaving?" I guess you didn't say goodbye to him. Henry says Hi and wags his tail for you. I'm trying to plan a time to come. Maybe in the Fall. I've seen and love Paris in the Springtime, now let me take a look at and fall in love with Fall. ~Rebecca
2 comments:
Glad you're home for a little while my friend! Love the Jetlag pic :) ~Melissa
Miss you already. Last night Jon asked, "When is Tessa leaving?" I guess you didn't say goodbye to him. Henry says Hi and wags his tail for you. I'm trying to plan a time to come. Maybe in the Fall. I've seen and love Paris in the Springtime, now let me take a look at and fall in love with Fall. ~Rebecca
Post a Comment