
Yep, back at home. Looking for a job for the summer. Trying to get into the diet/exercise regime. Pretty much the same thing I've been doing every summer since I was 14. Except this year, I'm not going back to school. I'm done. DONE! Weird to think that after, what, 17 years of being a student, I'm no longer going back to school.
Actually, thats not exactly true. I am going back to school, but this time it'll be to teach. And in France. That should be an interesting experience. I'm really looking forward of it. But I'm also looking forward to a summer full of work and working out and reading whatever the heck I want. I love summertime until about August, then it starts getting wearisome. Even as I kid, I was ready to get back into a groove about that time. So, it will be weird not to go back in August. I'll be here until the end of September. And then off to the city of light.
No comments:
Post a Comment