Let's GO! Let's go to Paris!
I'm off in 2 days! I have soooo much organizing and packing to do in the next few days, its totally overwhelming. So, I'm procrastinating by updating my blog and having coffee on my cozy cozy bed in my favorite space - my bedroom in Ophir.
I've been a traveling fool for the past few weeks, ever since I quit my jobs at L'Occitane and Pacific Fitness. I've been to Maui (nannying), San Francisco (fighting the french bureaucrats to obtain my visa), San Diego (hanging with my girls for one last time) and finally back home (throwing mom and dad's 60 birthday party and packing my bum off).
It was really the party last night that reminded me that I have people in my life who would want to see whats going on when I'm over in Par-ee. Plus, everyone in my family, including me, really loved Sadie's blog when she was in Florence. I definitely won't be traveling as much as her (lack of funds), but I'll try to make my adventures in Paris as interesting as possible to read.
So, voila. I hope people don't find this tedious. And I want to hear from everyone else too!
A bientot de Paris!
Monday, September 18, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment