Votre sapin est tres beau!--or something near to that. :) (Let me just fling a few French words around...) It all looks so sparkly and festive--what fun. No wonder you love your apartment. It looks beautiful and cozy. Love, Mom
Oh my, I miss you both so much. I have to come back to Paris immediately. Merry Xmas! Love la petite anglaise x
Post a Comment
A California country girl who came to France and fell in love. Six years later, I'm still learning, living and loving.
2 comments:
Votre sapin est tres beau!--or something near to that. :) (Let me just fling a few French words around...) It all looks so sparkly and festive--what fun. No wonder you love your apartment. It looks beautiful and cozy. Love, Mom
Oh my, I miss you both so much. I have to come back to Paris immediately. Merry Xmas! Love la petite anglaise x
Post a Comment