Monday, January 05, 2009

More scenes around Bretagne

At the Cathedral de Saint Pierre in Rennes. This is the biggest door I've ever seen. I couldn't even reach the knob. It reminds me of Alice and Wonderland.

The center of Rennes with the Marche de Noel in the background.

Enjoying a Saint Emilion in a corner cafe.


Me in front of the haunted house at the fair. To me, a fair smells like pigs and reminds me of hot weather and school starting because thats my experience with the Gold Country Fair for almost my whole life but in Rennes, it smells like roasting chesnuts and reminds the residents of Christmas time. Call me crazy, but this fellow doesn't really scream "holiday cheer" to me.



Some of the lights in front of Saint Anne's Cathedral.





1 comment:

Pam said...

Tessie Anne--I LOVE the Alice in Wonderland door!!--I made the exact comment as you before I read your caption. It begs the question: for whom were these doors designed??
Beautiful, Christmasy photos--I loved them ALL of course. :) So glad to see YOUR face on your blog instead of that bovine one! Whew! Love, Maman